Good reasons for learning Polish
1. It’s a beautiful country, right in the center of Europe and speaking Polish will make your journey there a great experience.
2. About 40 million people speak Polish, many of them live abroad so you will have opportunities to practice the real language. Even in Taiwan there is a significant Polish community.
3. Poland is a perfect country to do business and many Taiwanese companies sell their products in Poland. Being able to speak Polish will impress not only your family and friends, but also potential employers and/or customers. This means that because there are still very few Taiwanese who speak Polish, you’re going to be irreplaceable for many companies.
4. Poland is a great student destination. Because Poland is a EU country, the whole Europe is at your hand. Poland attracts students (among them many from Taiwan) not only because of its high teaching standards, but also because of the low living costs. Many universities, especially Medical Colleges, offer programs in English and welcome students from all over the globe. Speaking Polish isn’t necessary to study, but it will make your everyday life a lot easier.
5. You should learn Polish if you’re a music lover. Do you know that Chopin was Polish? When you pick up some Polish you can discover Poland following Chopin’s footsteps from Żelazowa Wola where the famous composer was born and where you can listen to his music during concerts in a romantic park, to Warsaw – Poland’s capital where he lived for many years and where his heart is buried.
6. Polish has some very unique letters and sounds that can’t be found in any other language. Take the word MIŁOŚĆ (love) for example. Isn’t the Polish word for love simply lovely? What impression it would make on your girlfriend/boyfriend if you used it!
7. If you speak Polish, you will also understand many other languages from Central and Eastern Europe, like Russian, Czech, Slovak or Ukrainian, just to mention a few of them. You will easily become an expert on Central-Eastern Europe!
小班教學：最小2 – 最多每班3名學生
團體班：至少4 – 最大10每班成人班
A1 / 2至少18小時
B1 / B2至少24小時
C1 / C2至少24小時